Ecuadorian international Miller Bolanos has dropped a huge hint that he would like to join Brighton & Hove Albion in a multimillion deal, as reported by HITC
Brighton & Hove Albion have endured a difficult run in recent weeks following a brilliant start to the season but the Seagulls well remain in the hunt to earn promotion to the Premier League.
In order to boost Brighton’s promotion hopes, manager Chris Hughton is looking to strengthen his side during the January transfer window and reinforcing the attack which has scored only 31 goals so far this season remains a priority for the 57-year old.
Recently, it had been reported that Brighton were lining up an ambitious move for Ecuador international Miller Bolanos and that the Championship side were ready to splash as much as £7.3million in order to land the services of the prolific striker.
Now Bolanos has gone on to speak regarding the speculation and has dropped a huge hint that he would be open to joining the Championship side.
When asked about the interest from Brighton, Bolanos said, “In a week we will know my future. They are managing several options it is waiting only a concrete, there are several teams that want my services, I am calm, the leadership told me to be quiet, they are waiting for the best deal.”
Bolanos scored a stunning 36 goals in 48 appearances during Emelec’s title winning season last year and signing the 25-year old would most certainly represent a huge coup for Brighton.
EXCLUSIVE An American billionaire is interested in buying Newcastle. Winner Sports can exclusively reveal wrestling promoter Vince McMahon has expressed an initial interest in buying…February 17, 2014
Liverpool FC have agreed in principle a fee worth more than £74m to sign RB Leipzig midfielder Naby Keita, Winner Sports understands. According to sources familiar with the matter…July 22, 2017
Arsenal youngster Joel Campbell is set to join Greek Champions Olympiakos on a season-long loan. Since joining the Gunners from Deportivo Saprissa in 2011, the…July 26, 2013